10 Sites Where You Can Submit Your Startup For Free SEO
You have launched a really cool startup website. Your website is a solid Web2.0 application with awesome look and feel. It has a nice user interface to maximize the user experience. It is based on a really promising unique idea with a great business logic. Now all you want is to let people know about your application. Without right advertisement policy your application can’t make success. Getting reviewed on top ranking website freely will maximize your popularity in the software industry and is the best advertisement policy ever. The more reviews you application earn the better result you will get.
There are some really great blogs for startup review like Mashable, Techcrunch, ReadWriteWeb, Killerstartups etc. Getting reviewed on these sites are really difficult but it worths. These sites sometime pick startups from other sources. You can try getting reviewed on some other easy websites or blogs and in return your startup might be reviewed on the above websites.
Here I would like to recommend 10 important blogs or websites where you may try submitting your startups.
Submit Your Startups on These Websites:
- FeedMyApp – is a web2.0 directory where best and latest web2.0 sites are listed daily. They use tagging for classification and write a brief description on the startup. It is being closely monitored by other startup review sites. You can submit your application here.
- Listio – is a Web2.0 directory for applications, services and new media. It focuses on the products, usability, features, target audience, ease of use, cost and customer satisfaction. You can submit your startup here.
- CrunchBase - CrunchBase is the free database of technology companies, people, and investors that anyone can edit. By logging in, you can easily submit your startup here.
- GreatStartups – writes on about those startups having growth potentials and already have shown some success. They also cover startups that may be having problems or simply did not succeed due to various reasons. You can submit your startup here.
- StartupTunes – is an exclusive web2.0 startups review blog. They write on three quality startups everyday. They mainly focus on those startups having good prospect of success with great graphical interface and promising user experience. You can submit your startup here.
- StartupWorld – is dedicated to help startups to market their product and service. By joining StartupWorld you will be able to showcase your your business for free.
- Ziipa – is a startup gallery with the goal to showcase the best start-ups and applications. You can submit your startup here.
- Go2web20 – is one of the biggest web2.0 directories out there. You can suggest your startups by clicking on “submit app“ button at the top right corner of the page.
- Simplespark – is the place to find and share a new world of web applications. You can submit your website or startup here by clicking on Add an App to the Catalog link.
- Wikidweb – is the wiki directory of web. You can easily list your application here by clicking on Add an url link.
Please don’t limit yourself on these 10 websites only. Submit your site to more blogs and sites to get more focus.